Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Cogito Ergo Sum ( I think the spelling is wrong. )

Did you ever think of being approached by a stranger one dreadful day in your life, told you that their secret society have been monitoring all your actions since time immemorial and urged you to join them in serving the entire humanity in sacrifice of your identity and perhaps... life?
I did think of that.
Weird as it may seem to even think that a society really exists and that they'll recruit me for no apparent reason. Even weirder is the fact that I'll be leaving everything behind for the sake of this Men-In-Black-Wannabe mission.
I think it is cool.
Well, it is primarily because of boredom and doubt and all humanly imperfections that I think of such. It does not really matter, secret-society-serving-the-humanity or no secret-society-serving-the-humanity.
At least I think.

No comments: